Human Resource Manager - Employee Relations
Paint & Construction Chemicals Manufacturing
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :469
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
IndustryPaint & Construction Chemicals Manufacturing
To promote, maintain and manage employee relations and well-being to support positive employment culture and advise management and HR team on employment relations issues.
Key Responsibilities of the job:
- Develop and implement employee relations strategies, policies and processes including grievance handling, discipline, dispute resolution, and code of conduct execution and employee welfare.
- Promote effective communication with employees and key stakeholders to build positive relationships, employee involvement and commitment.
- Review and share ER performance tracker with other departments.
- Recommend and organize recreational social activities.
- Ensure the maintenance of HRIS and leave management.
- Ensure compliance to company policies, the country’s labor laws and the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) in implementing the employee exit / separation and welfare compensation process.
- Oversee the separation process
- Ensure the staff medical and pension schemes are up to date
- Handle and maintain the scholarship scheme ensuring adherence to the policy.
- Oversee development and implementation of wellness programs.
- Ensure compliance to environment, health and safety standards and policy requirements for continuous improvement.
- Conducts research on union related matters and serves on negotiations teams as needed.
- Contribute ER content to the organization communication platforms
- Participate in the implementation of EHS / ISO and good housekeeping standards.
Academic and/or Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in HRM
- Member of IHRM.
Job skills and attributes
- Sound Knowledge of Labour and Employment Laws and Regulations
- Performance management skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Planning and organizational skills
- Counselling skills