Technical Account/ Product Manager (Hybrid)
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :385
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Technical Account Manager
Reports to: VP Customer Experience
In this challenging and diverse role, you will function as a customer-facing product expert for our Nairobi-based Customer Experience organization. You will lead high-quality technical engagements with key customers to ensure we deeply understand their product needs. Your time will largely be split between working with both Support and Success to improve processes, lead projects, and continue our efforts to meet the growing needs of our customer base.
Success / Product
- Actively engage with a small set of customers in coordination with their Customer Success Manager to provide guidance regarding product and the customer’s unique needs.
- Become fully conversant in the existing tech stack of assigned accounts.
- Work with customers that are integrating our solution data into their workflows via API.
- Be part of regular operational and business review meetings with key customers to discuss any technical concerns and provide updates on product feature requests.
- Manage feature requests for key customers and assigned accounts.
- 1-2 hours per day handling tickets and participate in an off-hours pager rotation; this may scale up or down depending on team requirements.
- Cover Customer Support as needed for sick days, vacation, leave, etc.
- This position may be requested to provide Sales-Engineer assistance on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical field.
- Previous startup experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working on technical issues including APIs and integrations
- Ability to reproduce bugs in various environments (web, mobile, etc.).
- A basic understanding of how modern web development works French speaking is a plus.
- Familiarity with any of the following tools is a plus: Zendesk, Postman, Zapier, GitHub.
- Familiarity with SQL is a big plus.
- Engage quickly.
- Provide quick and effective resolutions.
- Have good non-technical skills (organization, presentation, communication).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Able to balance the needs of the customers and the business objectives of the company
- Proficient at seeing things from different angles (pros and cons, weaknesses and strengths).