Location : Thika Kenya
Total View :442
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Managing ICT resources including Staff to ensure 24/7 availability of the computing systems for users.
- Implementation and Monitoring of Corporate/Group ICT strategy and Policy to ensure that the company complies with the set standards.
- Managing relationships with Software & Hardware Vendors to ensure compliance with Service Level contracts.
- Evaluating proposed new systems and designing new ones to ensure only feasible applications are acquired and also monitoring new technical developments to make sound recommendations to Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in report development and deployment, within ERPs such as SAP HANA or Oracle EBS R12 platform, with preferred handling of Financial and Supply Chain modules, setups, and customizations
- Good technical knowledge in Data processing systems, Networks, and Systems Development.
- Good technical knowledge in Infrastructure Architecture, Data centers, Servers, and Networks.
- Adequate understanding of emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization, and unified communications
- Adequate working knowledge of analytical reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI