Digital Marketing Assistant
e- Commerce & Digital Marketplace
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :355
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Industrye- Commerce & Digital Marketplace
Brief Role Description: A key member of the Marketing team the digital marketing assistant maintains company’s onsite and social media presence by creating and managing content that goes both on the company’s website and on company’s social media properties.
Social Media (Publishing)
- Create and maintain Content Calendars in collaboration with the content manager, including writing and creating Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok posts.
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar.
- Grow the audiences, engagement and reach month on month across all social media channels.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience, providing mandatory weekly moderation reports as per the digital code and an asset register of all UGC permissions requests .
- Enforce the platform Social Media Guidelines, Digital Code & Marketing Code as defined by the brand.
- Manage & Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to different stakeholders.
Listening & Reporting.
- Utilize social listening tools to generate insights that guide content creation for the brands & offline brand activities where necessary.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization.
- Able to listen, monitor & identify potential risks that may lead to negative sentiment.
- Provide Monthly and campaign Social Listening Reports.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of digital campaign work.
- Ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives
- Owning the website front-end from A-Z, with a strong eye for details - everything on the website is your responsibility.
- Daily health-check of the website and app to ensure quality and user experience.
- Driving the optimization of overall Conversion Rate and key Onsite KPIs across all devices and Onsite channels - desktop, mobile and app.
- Working with teams (Design, Marketing, Operations, etc.) across the company to coordinate, evaluate and implement onsite requests.
- Create and maintain an onsite asset plan – Detailing banners, product floors etc. On a campaign-by-campaign basis.
- Coordinate with marketing and commercial teams to ensure all relevant campaigns and the associated products are accessible through the site throughout the campaign period in line with industry best practices.
- Ensure product images and descriptions are created and uploaded correctly reflecting best in class standards for E-commerce
- Sense check and provide final approval on descriptions and images for all new and existing products being published on the site.
- Maintain a good understanding of product conversion rates and adjust the site on a daily basis in line with the commercial teams’ ambitions to ensure the highest possible return on revenue.
- Be the internal champion for onsite customer experience and suggest improvements aimed at improving the overall customer experience.
- Work hand in hand with the creative department to create onsite assets that meet the highest industry standards for click through and conversion rates Overall.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with any additional tasks
- Be a proactive and engaged member of the marketing team.
- Share creative and innovate ideas on how to better engage and convert customers.
- Be internal and external brand spokesman championing the core values of the company and the benefits of using the product.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience from Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities.
- Experience in management consulting, venture capital, company creation or category management (retail) would be appreciated.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Ability to analyze data sets to make strategic decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. Hootsuite, Later, Hubspot) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
A Successful Candidate Will Be;
- Action oriented and results oriented.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions.
- Fast, active, and enthusiastic learner.
- Well organized.
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations