Location : Kenya
Total View :495
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Reporting: Sales & Business Development Director
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales volumes, profit, and market execution targets for Regional Export Markets.
- Co-ordinating and co-operating with distributors to identify and expand distribution channels/networks with the view to increasing the availability of Company products across all channels. Build and maintain excellent relationships with existing and potential new customers.
- Designing, organizing and executing appropriate below-the-line programs and activities to support distributors and trade to drive consumption of Company products.
- Undertaking market research, surveys and related studies as and when requested by HQ and making appropriate recommendations on next course of action.
- Providing input for and implementation for business plan for Regional Export Markets.
- Market development: grow Company brand equity in export by ensuring product availability in all targeted outlets, create new outlets as per the business plan, deploy trade marketing equipment, executing company picture of success and continually review route to market and recommending improvements whenever deemed necessary.
- Distributor Management; developing and executing Annual Business Plan with major objectives of ensuring every distributor has capability efficiencies, proper outlet execution, and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set and met through the execution of the distributor plan.
- Leading in product registration and renewal of the same as may be required by different market legislation.
- Degree in Business, or Management from a reputable university.
- MBA or relevant Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years in sales and marketing management position with 5 years or more at a senior role with P & L responsibility.
- Must have experience in managing a sales and marketing team in the FMCG Sector.
- Hands on experience in distribution channel development with good track record of channel management achievements in FMCG industry would be an essential competency.