Sales Team Lead - Inverters
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :335
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for Inverter Sales in Keny
- Be accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of the pipeline for Inverter sales per normal reporting cycles within the region.
- Provide input to and contribute to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles.
- Execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant EBD leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential and business opportunities
- Will be in charge of aligning territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and modality specialist sales resources in conjunction with the modality teams.
- Be responsible to ensure that all Territory Sales Executives have clear opportunity management activity and relationship-building plans to ensure efficient coverage of territories in collaboration with existing EBD channels
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback, coaching, and managing the annual appraisal system including the Corporate Sales Manager and the TSEs
- Maintain up-to-date market and competitor knowledge related to the brand's full Inverter range, communicate competitive intelligence, and propose strategies to ensure that the brand remains externally competitive
- Recruitment, Training, and Onboarding of Territory Sales Executives to respective locations
- Communicate Sales Targets to the Inverter team and develop Daily, Weekly, and Monthly rigor to ensure the achievement
- Corporate sales management: Organized Institutions including Saccos, MFIs, and SMEs, develop partnerships with Key Retail Chains for shop-in-shop displays - gas stations, supermarkets, Trade fairs, and corporate events.
- Digital Media Campaigns - develop Social media campaigns to drive traffic and sales
- Develop targeted marketing activation campaigns in high-traffic locations including malls, gated communities
- Develop a client feedback and resolution dashboard to track customer issues and improve satisfaction
- Collaborate with the After Sales Team on warranter and After-sales service
- Degree in electrical engineering or related field
- 4+ years in Technical sales with practical field sales experience in the renewable energy industry
- A license as a solar PV Technician by EPRA is an added advantage