Job Purpose: To provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management and internal control processes are designed and implemented. This is accomplished through the performance of the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with applicable directives and regulations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing of internal audit scope, development & implementation of risk-based internal audit programs.
- Carrying out a risk assessment for the Group and maintaining an updated risk register.
- Assist in the preparation of the audit coverage plan, based on the risk profile of each business segment in the Group.
- Designing audit tests that increase the probability of detecting incidents of fraud and its prevention.
- Preparation of draft reports; discussion with the auditees; and thereafter, preparation of final reports incorporating findings, risk, and recommendations for further action by the management.
- Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation of the corrective measures to mitigate identified risks.
- Coordination with the Company’s external auditors.
- Carrying out audit investigations and ad-hoc assignments.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Degree in a business field or related course.
- Qualified as CPA(K), ACCA or Equivalent\
- 4+ years experience in a similar role with at least 2 years in a tier I audit firm