Oil & Gas
IndustryOil & Gas
Job Purpose: Responsible for ensuring proper management of the company's inventory/ stock items. Maintains and updates stock records, responsible for conducting physical stock counts, performs regular stock reconciliations, and overall monitoring of stock transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit end-month stock reconciliation reports for NJD White Oils Depot.
- Prepare and submit end-month Lubes (DHL) stock reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly stock reports (Adjustment Memos) between Oracle and various statements for approval, following up to ensure all adjustments are done on time.
- Reconcile Oracle receipts against signed delivery notes or RMA.
- Stocks management and follow-up on RMAs in Lubes and Fuel.
- Initiate daily pump-over requests from KPC into the depot.
- Prepare and circulate Oracle vs KPC receipts and ensure all gains/losses are booked.
- Reconcile KPC receipts and invoices by the 4th of the subsequent month.
- Daily preparation and circulation of sales reconciliation reports.
- Maintain an entry usage reconciliation.
- Ensure local and export entries reflect the true position in the systems at the depot.
- Inspect and verify daily NJD stock reports.
- Manage truck receipts EX-other depots and share transit losses with the logistics team for processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field
- Professional accounting certification (CPA/ACCA).
- 3+ years’ experience in a comparable position.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and ERP