Security Contracts Manager
Location : Jinja Uganda
Total View :331
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the smooth day-to-day running of the relevant site/contract to ensure profitability.
- Attend monthly and daily customer meetings.
- Attend to all customer complaints and implement measures to prevent a reoccurance of the compaints.
- Report and investigate all incidents and make recommendations to mitigate the risks.
- Follow the ISSL Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015) and Standards and Objectives to ensure standardized service delivery.
- Follow all the specific site policies and rules and regulations.
- Ensure that the site compliment is trained adequetly and schedule and implement retraining.
- Ensure that all the HSE requirements are implemented and that the site compliment perform their duties in a safe manner.
- Ensure that business objectives are achieved through the management of contract performance, in order to ensure profitability.
- Adopt a professional approach with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure proactive risk management through effective risk assessment and the identification of potential risk exposures.
- Performance management which includes managing, leading and motivating subordinates to work effectively in order to achieve the goals they have been set.
- Manage and control budget overheads and costs.
- Manage and control all company assets in the Asset Register.
- The Security Manager must peruse/check the Occurrence Book on a daily basis and sign it off.
- Posting Sheets to be signed off daily. Ensure security officers are posted on site according to the customer agreement/contract.
- The Security Manager must check the Attendance Register. All Officers shall sign the Register when reporting and after completing a shift
- Measurement of Customer Service Standards to be complete on daily basis by the Security Manager.
- The Security Manager must ensure that the Site Inventory is used during any formal handling & taking over of shifts on all sites.
- Ensure that pay queries are attended to and the correct payment to security officers.
- Ensure Site Instructions, emergency plans, registers and files are in place according to Customer and Company requirements.
- Ensure that all Security Officers are inducted and properly trained to meet the requirements of the position/ post.
- Ensure all Company assets are accounted for, properly handled safeguarded and maintained.
- Ensure that Health and Safety Risk Assessments are conducted in accordance to the Company Policy.
- Manage the work schedules of direct reports to meet agreed plans, contracts and agreements in a cost effective manner
- Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Security Management, Criminology or related field
- Paramilitary training key
- 5+ years of security management at middle management level in Private security firm