Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :482
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Job Purpose Statement:
The role of a Systems Officer is to effectively undertake the operational tasks within the company's Systems
Department. Systems Officer must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes within the company.
- System Monitoring
- Monitoring performance of the system
- Identify system errors & bugs.
- Set up terminals, banks and other related settings in the payments system
- Manage level 2 support from report to resolution.
- Monitor processing volumes
- Manage merchant integration with the company system end to end Responsibilities:
- Technical support.
- Actively resolve merchant technical queries and API requests
- Offer technical support to internal users of the system
- Track open tickets and monitor ticket progress per SLA, close ticket items when resolved
- Support UATs in the deployment process.
- Merchant accounts
- Create and update merchant accounts
- Review terminal, bank and other related settings on merchant accounts
- Support in deployment of PCI DSS procedures
- Support with training and education for both staff and merchant
- Provide support within agreed SLA to other departments including customer care, fraud, financial services, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a BBIT or a technology related field.
- Any other relevant training.
- 5+ Years' experience leading a technical support team in a diverse environment across multiple countries and cultures.
- 3+ Years’ experience in integrations or technical project implementation.
- 2+ years Customer Support or Operations experience required, preferably in a global organization preferred