Paint & Construction Chemicals Manufacturing
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :874
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
IndustryPaint & Construction Chemicals Manufacturing
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain lasting business relationships with clients in the assigned region to ensure a sustainable pipeline of business
- Regular field visits in the assigned region in order to identify potential business opportunities.
- Prepare quotations for potential clients in line with clients' construction requirements and make follow-up calls to ensure closure.
- Make regular follow-up calls to clients on generated quotations in order to close the sale. Actively pursue, convert, and close projects across all the company product lines in line with set sales targets.
- Gather market intelligence to facilitate negotiations with various stakeholders
- Collect data on Developers, Property Owners; Specifiers; Contractors; Foremen, and Fundis which would be handed over to the sales team for follow-up and closure into sales.
- Compiling and submission of Sales Reports
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales & Marketing/Bcom or a related field
- Minimum 4 years’ sales experience, 2 out of which in ceramics, roofing materials, paints, or a closely related product
- BCE driving license
Key Skills Required
- Excellent negotiation skills. Ability to close deals
- Good Interpersonal Skills including the ability to quickly build rapport with prospects
- Project Management
- Good organizational & Planning skills