Our client, a paint manufacturing company is looking to hire a passionate Sales Rep in Nairobi. The successful candidate will, manage and engage current customers, generate new leads, making sales calls, continuously updating the company’s CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful in this role you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, you should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. Technical Training for Powder Coatings will be provided.
• Regular visits to existing customers and ensuring their needs are catered to.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotations and proposals.
• Ensuring timely collection from customers
• Managing the sales process through an ERP
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Qualifications;
• A Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or business related
• MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience in Sales & marketing
• MUST HAVE prior experience in selling paint products
• Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.