Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :557
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations and product responsibilities.
- Maintain effective business operations.
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties
- Managing health and safety regulations programs.
- Supervise and coordinate company logistics.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations on a regular basis.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff and include periodic performance evaluations.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Manage HR back-office operations, including compliance with all employment laws & regulations
- Facilitate staff recruitment processes like payroll and leave systems
- Maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Procurement Management
- Manage general office admin correspondence
- Handling company insurance program
- Manage company travel arrangements
- Manage all outsourced services
- Events Planning and Management
- Supervise Catering services
- Vendor management and maintenance of relevant data
- Handling interdepartmental administrative issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field from a recognized university
- 5+ years of experience in office Operations: Administration, Procurement, & HR management
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management would be added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Kenya's Labour Laws and Regulations