Business Development Consultant
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :389
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve the agreed retention rate – by offering the best solutions on scheme renewals to meet clients’ expectations.
- Coach & mentor team members in order to grow internal capacity.
- Conduct a comparison of proposals from the market for presentation to clients.
- Design & seek approval for value adding concepts.
- Drive team performance through adherence to all client's SLAs.
- Drive the sales process from pre-qualification to award of contract.
- Engaging the client on scheme performance in order to deliver a fitting policy
- Generate referrals from clients based on our existing relationship & our unmatched service delivery.
- Negotiate with underwriters on benefits, rates, and discounts in order to offer the client the most competitive solution.
- Preparation of contract documents in adherence to set guidelines & within the stipulated timeframe.
- Preparation of risk notes & submission of the same to the Operations department.
- Provision of technical expertise in the creation of new products.
- Response to request for proposal.
- Review of current policy on scheme performance & identification of key challenges
- Bachelor a degree in Actuarial Science/ Business related degree, Master’s degree in the above field is an added advantage.
- ACII certification is an added advantage.
- 5+ years in Business Development in the insurance industry.
- Experience in Employee Benefits is an added advantage.