Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :606
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and continually review quality management systems (QMS) within the context of the overall strategic plan, and in line with local standards within the manufacturing operation.
- Ensure QMS and EHS compliance by carrying out gap analysis, managing and carrying out 6S’s audits, drawing up action plans for all actions arising from the production, and following up on status to ensure implementation.
- Work alongside Production functions to deliver product meeting quality, safety, and financial standards.
- Ensure all activities carried out comply with relevant site GMP and EHS requirements.
- Ensure appropriate training and development of production personnel to maximize output and minimize risk in terms of product quality, product loss, waste, and occupational health and safety and environment concerns.
- Ensure 100% adherence and compliance to the continuous improvement training for all factory production staff.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
- Supplier audits/development to ensure business continuity and strengthening of supplier relationships
- Waste reduction in the factory
- Provide stretch targets for self and teams and recalibrate ideas through involved engagement
- Customer/consumer complaint resolution in liaison with marketing as relates to quality issues, dealing with product integrity and packaging carrying out root cause analysis, drawing action plans, and ensuring effective implementation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver the Zero Waste, Zero Accident, and Zero Quality ambition.
- Monthly report to Leadership
- Continual improvement process to ensure factory activities are as per set GMP standards
- Right first-time monitoring as well as monitoring of process failures
- Line approvals for packaging material
- Coach and train staff on GMP
- Receive and inspect market returns including consumer/customer complaints
- Follow all procedures as per the Quality Policy.
- Diploma in Engineering
- 4+ years in quality control in the manufacturing environment
Skills: Health and safety – first aid, fire safety& fire fighting, and general workplace safety.