Retail Digital Transformation Manager
Retail & Distribution
IndustryRetail & Distribution
This role will be responsible for the development and supervision of all marketing and communication strategies for the company side of the business. The position holder will oversee the development of goals and strategies, in order to execute marketing campaigns aimed at driving customer experience and business growth for retail stores
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and execute marketing and communication plans using data-driven analytics to drive volume, profit, market share, and market penetration for the company and its product.
- Execute marketing and communication plans with excellence and evaluate their ROI.
- A brand custodian who ensures brand maintenance and control of the company brand equity and visual identity is conformed to drive customer awareness of the company brand and its products.
- Manage all customer touchpoints, including but not limited to customer relations and online media.
- Co-develop and implement marketing strategies that build a strong company brand and products, accelerate customer acquisition and loyalty, market share, and brand awareness.
- Develop strategic partnership activities, implement the execution framework, and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Meet with store managers to discuss performance metrics of their assigned stores and identify problem areas as well as possible solutions.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for increasing store traffic and sales.
- Advise the business on product innovation pipeline through industry analysis, market and competitor intelligence, and customer research, as well as support in product and packaging development.
- Identify and manage all aspects of digital marketing, Google ads, website SEO, social media, and e-commerce for the company brands
- Design, oversee, implement, monitor, and measure customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction, loyalty, trust, and retention
- Degree in marketing or related discipline.
- 4+ years of digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
- Sufficient experience in marketing automation and content asset management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data.