Associate Business Manager – Customer Success
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :407
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting customer on-boarding SLA for the assigned accounts .
- Meeting overall CHI and retention targets for the assigned accounts .
- Maintaining TSS revenue targets as set .
- Installation as per product type (Gold/Silver) .
- Guiding customer on additional requirements such as LAN.
- Seting right expectations – on product performance, possible issues & resolutions
- Introducing to team – Introduction to support channels, relevant team roles and responsibilities, response & resolution SLAs .
- Training to be experts based on customer requirements and customer team.
- Hosting regular trainings, notifications to help customers get most out of the product.
- Ensuring optimal use of all the product features as per the business operation of the customer
- Means and methods to communicate latest relevant release features
- Hosting customer events/webinars– inform on upcoming products or features • Hands-on learning centre for customers to learn and explore independently • In-product walk throughs for easy feature understanding.
- Capturing feedback on training and implementation experience – identify gaps and learn to improve team capabilities or processes.
- Capturing/Update customer contacts, business profile and requirement
- In-product walk throughs for easy feature understanding Associate Business Manager – Customer Success 4- 6years Nairobi.
- Working with Product and Marketing teams to devise Marketing strategies, Lead generation plans and Product strategies.
- Quickly test new ideas, combining data and insight to learn and implement.
- Generating new leads through ongoing initiatives such as referral campaigns, product Roll Outs and releases.
- Knowledge about competitors’ activities, market trends and competitor market share within the S/W Market
- Understand the customer structure and ensure product usage at all levels .
- Refer to the provided escalation matrix to ensure the turnaround time SLA
- Analyzing customer business flow - provide insights on how customers/users can interact with the product for maximum benefit .
- Continue means and methods to communicate latest relevant release features .
- Regular customer events – inform on upcoming products or features .
- One SPOC to manage all engagements with customers including feedback, issues, resolutions
- Pro-active value addition - address business needs/insights for business growth/introduce to industry.
- Developing strong relationships with customers at Owner level to maintain ongoing revenue stream and product usage.
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
- Achieving the Targeted CHI Score.
- Putting customers first – listens to their customers, treats everyone as a customer, keeps promises to customers, and keeps others informed of progress.
- Delivering results - Sets clear and challenging personal goals, puts in the extra effort. Analytical with attention to detail. Monitors and changes plan to achieve end goal. Makes unpopular decisions if necessary. Manages risks.
- Managing a changing environment – Puts forward new ideas, solutions. Analyses information accurately. Removes barriers to change.
- Communicating for impact – is clear and concise in talking and writing, keeps all relevant people informed of progress in work, presents complex information and concepts in a way, which is simple to understand .
- Maintaining 100% accuracy on reporting on daily activities.
- Daily reports to be submitted by Close of Business, Capture all information accurately and comprehensively.
- Compiling and send to line manager, issues pending past SLA for each lead/customer.
- Flagging any recurring incidences on product and send to line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, accounting or a related discipline, from a reputed University.
- 4-5 years of sales experience. Good understanding of technology environment and small and medium businesses will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. The ideal candidate should have command over both the local language and English.
- Should have keen interest in driving operational excellence and also rapidly innovate
- Experience in customer engagement.
- Enterprising personality.
- Good knowledge of SME business.
- Technical knowledge & MS – Office skills is a must