BDM (Healthcare Aid & Relief )-Re-advertised
Supply Chain Solutions
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :341
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
IndustrySupply Chain Solutions
Business Development Manager –Healthcare Aid & Relief
Region: Middle East and Africa
Reporting to: Head of Commercial EA
To consolidate the knowledge of customers, manage sales, build action plan and lead the global tender on Healthcare Aid and Relief business, by delivering overall sales growth in accordance with target sales business plan in both verticals. Build a high level of brand awareness and reputation as first line contact to our clients in healthcare, Aid and relief.
- Develop and prepare a sales action plan and forecast to increase market share and deliver the growth strategy for the Healthcare, Aid and relief sector, taking cognizance of opportunities and market conditions.
- Target and develop new business opportunities and maintain strategic customers particularly multinational corporations and large Non-governmental customers.
- Identifying market opportunities and High Potential clients / prospects, develop and implement smart sales strategies to achieve new business sales targets and results.
- Liaise with business units to Create transport and logistics solutions to meet customer needs in the Healthcare, Aid and Relief sectors.
- Provide and enhance business intelligence through the establishment and development of a network with potential and existing customers or key accounts.
- Increase confidence in and the reputation of the business in respect of any and all stakeholders, driving brand awareness and loyalty especially within the target market.
- Develop and establish relationships with internal teams such as operations and through these partnerships ensuring a seamless and quality service being provided to the client
- Act as a point of control of data and information of the sales and servicing cycle through the maintenance of the CRM system and functionality.
- Develop and implement business development plans for the Healthcare, Aid and Relief sector.
- Prepare penetration plans for respective territories and/or assigned markets within Eastern Africa
- Propose a business development strategy for the healthcare and distribution facilities, managing the resources, budget, impact, focusing on results and revenue.
- Manage strategic alliances and partnerships by securing corporate/ business relationships through effective client management and analyzing joint ventures/partners to identify and ensure best suited options for the business.
- Responsible for the design and execution of sales campaigns, relevant corporate presentations, corporate communication related brochures to ensure success in the target market
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those potential stakeholders/clients.
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire Sales and Marketing team for regular reviews.
- Strengthen the processes, systems and procedures to improve the quality and speed of preparation of expressions of interest, pre-qualification documents and proposals for opportunities and ensure continuous improvement.
- Prepare quarterly reports for with a 360-degree approach on pipeline and hit ratio results
- Interacting closely with the stakeholders in the Healthcare, Aid, and relief sector to understand what their healthcare requirements are and how the company can bridge these gaps in the available services.
- Managing new existing channel partners, including evaluation, selection, contract negotiations and oversight of implementation activities.
- Recommend revenue and service improvement areas to the business units
- Degree in Marketing/Business Management and other related field
- Preferably Five (5) years’ relevant experience in Healthcare, Aid and Relief business from a multinational freight forwarding organization.
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office skills required, in Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
- The ability to work in an organized manner, in a fast-paced environment and manage time to meet deadlines as well as the willingness to work on a flexible work schedule.
- Extremely motivated, assertive, team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, selling solutions, follow-up, closing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective and problem-solving skills.