CBS Applications Support- Finacle 10.x
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :374
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
The position is responsible for providing support, and handling the Finacle 10.x application and related issues raised by banks.
- Finacle installation and configuration i.e. 10.x
- Finacle service configuration and workflow customization.
- Analyze and resolve Finacle 10.x application related issues
- Coordinate between banks and Infosys
- Update team on a regular basis on various tasks
- Responsible for bank data validation
- Responsible for customer service
- Provide Level3 (L3) support for Finacle 10.x Core Banking Application
- Parameters maintenance at Bank, Branch, Scheme and Account level.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Good understanding of the EOD / BOD process in Finacle 10.x, backend tables and relation with CSIS DB.
- Must be able to analyze and debug issues raised with respect to Finacle Application.
- Must be able to understand the different logs generated for different modules i.e. CORE, CRM, FI, Connect24, SVS and SSO.
- Able to write complex SQL queries, Pl/SQL stored procedures, scripts, MRTs, MTTs and shell scripts
- Understand the setups involved in Clearing, Standing Instructions, Trade Finance and Loans
- Able to work long hours occasionally
- Available for the customers and willing to support whenever the need arises
- A clear focus and quality service delivery
- Advance Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- 3+years work experience in core banking applications support, preferably Finacle 10.x
- MUST have working knowledge of UNIX Environment
- Experience in writing Oracle/SQL queries and procedures with exposure to database level