Welding Supervisor - Re-advertised
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :355
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Supervising and coordinating of sectional production operations to ensure desired output, efficiency, raw material utilization and manpower are within acceptable standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out any duties as assigned by the HOD diligently.
- Guiding and assisting of operators in setting of machines
- Managing the allocated section to ensure output from machines meet quality and quantity as per machine target and cycle time.
- Assisting operators in trouble shooting and autonomous maintenance.
- Receiving raw materials and ensuring efficient utilization of the same by accounting for the same at end of shift.
- Allocating and supervising all the crew under his/her control.
- On job training/mentoring new staff on machine operation and other duties.
- Ensure housekeeping on the floor, machine & machine surround area,
- First level handling of sectional worker’s discipline and reporting the same.
- Reporting and coordinating with maintenance team in case of major break down.
- Participating in brainstorming and root cause analysis to bring solution to problems and/or innovation in the work area.
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- At least college diploma/higher diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervision of a number of staff.
- Working in an ISO certified organization.