Assistant Manager -SAP Support
Assistant Manager – SAP Support
Reports to: Director Finance
Our client is a group of companies with operations in East Africa. They seek to hire an Assistant Manager-SAP support to be based in Uganda. This is a senior position with potential growth for a suitable candidate with SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the business environment to achieve expected business results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support SAP SD module to enhance business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining the high degree of customer satisfaction
- Analyse the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the needs
- Responsible primarily for providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instructions on SAP SD product to all the users
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Acts as liaison for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy the business needs
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards and policies
- Ensure complete and up to date documentation is maintained
- Work with multiple teams - SAP, non-SAP IT and the overall Business team.
- Coordinating with SAP partners/vendors to resolve issues.
- Train and implement training programs as appropriate for users as well as to develop local SAP knowledge.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field
- 10+ year experience of Marketing with minimum 5 years good working experience and knowledge of SAP SD up to configuration level, key integration points between SAP modules;
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; must be able to work independently as well as a team player.
The above position carries an attractive compensation package and good working atmosphere with excellent savings potential, local living expenses, family housing, travel for self & family, gratuity, medical, etc.