Chief Executive Officer
The CEO is responsible for providing strategic, financial, and operational leadership for the group companies and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
The CEO manages the day-to-day operations of our Group company’s activities. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the
board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
Reporting to the Chairman / Managing Director the incumbent is Responsible for:
• Develop and implement business / operational policies and strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall group business strategy.
• Worke out the annual budgets with the respective company General Managers and help them in achieving the agreed budget Profits.
• Workout plans to increase the market share and achieve the same.
• Looking for new opportunities and threats in the market and working closely with the board to grab/mitigate.
• Keeping good working relations with the government officials and customers.
• Dealing with the banks for financing the new projects.
• Working with the consultants/suppliers closely to complete the new projects in time. Handling the commercials for the new projects.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the Group companies.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders, and other executives.
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support current and future business need through the communication, development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.