Associate Brand Manager
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans to deliver on business objectives for designated partners.
- Work collaboratively with diversified teams of partners to create & manage integrated marketing strategies.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans including production of merchandise and other collateral to drive cost efficiencies.
- Generate strong consumer insights to drive strategies, communication tools, and collateral.
- Develop and execute fully integrated brand communication campaigns to support the overall brand in focus markets for BD, Partnerships, and new products.
- Generate brand awareness and increase the visibility of the brand in focus markets.
- Develop marketing artwork and communication adapted to focus markets.
- Identify relevant cost-effective media that can be used for brand communication in focus markets.
- Create retail assets to assist the retail team in listing new retailers.
PR initiatives for focus markets.
- Shortlist and contact media agencies to highlight our partnership activities or aid in driving Business development through relevant PR & Media initiatives.
- Manage the entire process from artwork creation to dissemination of information through proposed channels.
- Negotiate good rates in countries of focus for BD & Partnerships team.
- Work closely with the BD & Partnerships team to come up with innovative marketing publicity ideas to amplify initiatives
- Lead and spearhead all internal events and conferences.
- Execute all sponsorship initiatives leveraging the brand in focus markets.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on the execution of events and conferences outside focus markets.
- Innovate and advise on new ideas on how to establish and build our presence in conferences and internal events
- Create and execute OOH branding strategy benefitting all sales channels for the business.
- Create and execute retail branding strategy for partners.
- Leverage multiple marketing strategies – ATL, BTL & TTL to support our sales channels in focus markets
- Create marketing materials to aid the retail team in effective selling
- Suggest innovative materials or toolkits that can be used for effective support for the retail team.
- Create innovative uniforms and swag for sales teams.
- Managing media, advertising, events, and activation agencies; and suppliers to deliver on the brand plans.
- Create innovative local media solutions to derive cost efficiencies
- Lead product commercialization activities for products to include:
● Demand and convention planning duties.
● Coordination of promotional material.
● Creation or updates of marketing materials.
● Sales field support.
● Implementation of sales training.
● Generate strong consumer insights that will drive communication.
- A bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
- 4+ years’ of hands-on marketing experience as an Associate Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager.
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is willing to take initiative, ownership & accountability.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- An excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and Creativity.
- Ability and availability to travel on average 40-60% of the time.