Demand Planning Analyst
Our client a multinational automotive company is seeking to fill the above role in Nairobi.
Provide direct inputs and analysis of demand data to After Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Management, and operational teams in supporting the Aftersales Inventory Planning & Financial Analysis to support Sales, Service and Parts & Operations Planning process.
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the demand & sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, and inventory levels.
- Working with Finance and Aftersales in forecasting and inventory planning, reviewing recommended vehicle service throughput, parts sales & inventory, and vehicle sales forecasts.
- Establish effective and supportive working relationships with the key departments, exhibiting exceptional communication, follow through and organizational skills.
- Collaboratively engage and facilitate meetings and engagements with the Service, Parts, Sales, and Finance teams to ensure we meet customer needs.
- Ensure there is on-going analysis & process improvement suggestions.
- Develop, recommend, and utilize appropriate statistical models for predicting demand.
- Analyze stores and warehouse inventory and in-stock levels to maximize sales.
- Actively participate in cross functional team meetings.
- Proactively and comprehensively manage and maintain all demand activity for assigned Business Units to ensure demand plan completeness and accuracy.
- Support managers in basic forecasting analysis and preparation for business reporting meetings.
- Timely submission of required reports.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics or Economics
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Applications, Business analytics, working with ERP,
- Ability to initiate process improvements