Project Sales Representative
Building/Hardware Tools & Equipment
IndustryBuilding/Hardware Tools & Equipment
PROJECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Project Sales Executive will work with prospects through the entire sales cycle, including generating new leads, educating prospects, and turning them into long-term customers of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Business Development, Sourcing for Projects from Architects, QS, and Engineers.
- Solution Provision by bridging the Gap between the Clients and Suppliers and making sure there is a good understanding between both parties.
- Market Survey by ensuring that the company is in touch with the market dynamics and able to adapt amicably.
- Identify Sales products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file, and keep accessible when required.
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Ensures that payments for goods/services sold are paid for in good time.
- A basic degree in any field of study. Diploma in marketing or business-related courses would be added advantage.
- Minimum of four years of successful sales experience
- Previous experience in the building construction industry would be an added advantage
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management Software
Exceptional Leadership and Customer Experience Skills. Self-driven and A-go-getter
Ability to work independently with little supervision
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and capacity to adapt fast to a new environment.
Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record of good performance in sales demonstrated by achieved targets, and awards.
Excellent negotiations and communication skills
Good in prioritizing, time management, and exceptional organizational skills Demonstrated passion for selling
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the needs of the target audience Very good integrity, honesty and ethical
Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.