Credit Administration Officer
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :854
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Job Description SME Credit Admin Officer.
- Assist in Logbook Finance administration functions for head Office and Branches
- Reviewing and correcting errors in credit reports to ensure that they are accurate and unbiased.
- Reviewing credit applications to determine the applicant’s creditworthiness based on their income, debt obligations, and other factors.
- Reviewing loan applications to determine whether they meet the company’s criteria for lending.
- Assist in Loan approvals and Policy quality checks for all SME loan applications prior to activation.
- Ensure change of Asset ownership and Insurance.
- Assist in ensuring adherence of all internal policies and procedures and the SME credit policy of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring registration of all chattels instruments and collateral registry in the relevant systems.
- Assist in SME credit policy training and implementation.
- Responsible to ensure that the full client file with contract is registered in the lending folder.
- Enhancing organization reputation by maintaining professional and high standards of internal and external customer service.
- Responsible for any additional tasks instructed by Management from time to time.
- Diploma in a business related course.
- Degree Certificate will be an added advantage.
- At least Three (3) years relevant working experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel essential (Credit Ease/MIP experience preferred), Credit Procedures & implementation.
- Good knowledge of credit policy.
- Meticulous and articulate.
- Ensuring correct internal procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring coherence to the company policies
- Target oriented.
- Quality adherence